Limited edition 17 shirts.
Born during a walk in Amsterdam immersed in the "9 little streets", where the casual style combines perfectly with the value, quality and philosophy of the neighborhood.
From that moment was born the idea to create an original, exclusive "overshirt" that respected the quality values of an authentic niche product.
SQUARED POCKETS, NATURAL ECO-FRIENDLY COROZO BUTTONS, METAL BURNISHED ZIPPER, 60' STYLE PETRI COLLAR, REGULAR CUT, 100% COTTON GABERDINE TWILL FABRIC.
Shirt handmade in Turin, Italy.
- All fabrics used by PETRI are production leftovers from the best Italian companies.
- Natural fabric, no harmful substances.
- Corozo buttons, 100% natural and eco-friendly, are made from washers taken from the dried nut of tropical palm from Ecuador.
- Plastic free.
- Metal hinge, durable and reusable.
- All PETRI shirts are handcrafted, in a small artisan workshop in Turin.
Biting like velvet, textured and durable.
The roots of the birth of this fabric can be traced back to the Renaissance era when a very similar fabric was used to make cloaks and overalls. The name currently used, at one time in Renaissance France, was used to designate a particular woolen cloak.
It is a twill weave fabric that creates a diagonal of about 60°, very durable and dry-handed.
Twill or gaberdine is perfect for those who want a refined garment, delicate in color, stately, with innate elegance and strong character.
Preferable first dry cleaning. In the washing machine, do not machine wash the shirt at temperatures higher than 30°.