Limited edition 35 shirts.
The idea came from the TV series 'Yellowstone', from the incredible sunrise rides of 'John Dutton' in a spectacular environment, with mountains, wide open spaces, beautiful rivers, the fantastic colours of the wilderness, and life that still smells of simplicity.
POCKETS WITH FLAPS AND BUTTONS, VEGETABLE COROZO BUTTONS, REGULAR CUT, 100% WOOL.
Shirt handmade in Turin, Italy.
- Corozo buttons, 100% natural and ecological, are made from washers obtained from the dried nut of a tropical palm tree from Ecuador.
- Plastic free.
- Natural 100% wool fabric, no harmful substances.
- All fabrics used by PETRI are production leftovers from the best Italian companies.
Wool has been known since Babylonian times but has been produced industrially since the 17th century BC. Wool is a natural textile fibre obtained from the fleece of sheep (sheep and some types of goats), rabbits, camels and dromedaries, as well as vicuna, alpaca and some types of llamas. It is also a yarn.
Sheep's wool is the main natural fibre of animal origin, both in terms of production and consumption. It is obtained from the fleece of sheep through shearing.
Advantages of wool:
- Creaseability, due to the curling of the fibres that act like springs, wool's main characteristic is its creaseability.
- Softness, wool feels soft, fluffy and warm to the touch. This makes it perfect for making warm, cosy garments.
- Fit, thanks to its natural elasticity, wool is very comfortable to wear, adapting perfectly to the body.
- Water repellency - wool is coated with a grease called lanolin. This grease does not go away even with washing and gives wool water-repellent and also stain-resistant characteristics.
- Fire resistance - wool is called fireproof because it burns very slowly and does not give off fumes.
- Heat-insulating and hygroscopic properties - wool has the characteristic of retaining body heat, while at the same time allowing the skin to breathe.
- UVA protection.
- Good resistance to wear and tear.
Preferable cold wash, alternatively select a wool wash program at 30°C or even a delicate wash cycle at 30°C. Forgo spin drying as otherwise wool fibers will quickly become felted.